I just want to give a little update of what I've been working on over the last week.
1) I've started a NULS instagram (@nulsofficial)
- I will be using this to NULS related promote flyers, announcements, events.
2) I've won a ticket to Blockcon in October in LA.
-YES I am going and YES I am going to network that event to bring more awareness about NULS. After attending a meetup this wednesday in Charlotte, I found that NULS is unknown in America. Almost entirely, I would say. It's my desire to change that and going to events lieke blockcon are one way to do it.
I want to host a meetup at the convention either off-site or in the networking area. I will promote an ad for this on Instagram to get more reach.
Pretty exciting for NULS.
3) I'm organizing a monthly meetup in my hometown (Asheville, NC) for October to start spreading NULS locally, as well as beginning to reach out to neighboring cities.
4) More stuff in the works! Stay tuned for more.