I'm Mudi, interested in a more general Spanish Ambassador. I'm from Panama with my main office being in the second largest free zone in the world (Located in Colon, Panama) which handles an important amount of exportation to Central and South America valued over 10 Billion yearly, my family was part of the community administration for over 10 years .
Been a fan of the project since November, and it's impossible not to have a lot of passion for it.
I have developed many business relationships around Central America and the Caribbean that I'm sure it will help establish a relationship between businesses and Nuls that can benefit both.
- Heavily increase the Spanish Community.
- Organize events, giveaways, Nuls development contests all from the Nodes rewards.
- I can help translating everything that may be needed to Spanish. (I speak fluently 3 languages so far, Spanish being my naive language, English my second and Arab as my third language.)
- I have been in Steem for a while, and I will occasionally promote steem posts related to Nuls from the community to make them trending.
- Attract new investors and find businesses relationships that may benefit both parties.
- Make Nuls present as I have offered before by mail in the main Blockchain conferences that has been happening in Central America.
- Create awareness of the project in Central and South America in both languages.
If there's any questions, feel free to ask.