Hello everyone, according to the recommendations of members in our community and through the discussion of the board directors, the "NIP4_NULS Ambassadors Participation Rules" has been updated, the second quarter of the ambassador members will come to an end on June 30. Thanks for your participation, here We hope that more members of the community who contribute to the development of the NULS community can participate in the third quarter ambassador.
We will select the new ambassador according to "NIP4_NULS Ambassadors Participation Rules"
Begin the next quarter greatly spurred the campaign.
How to participate in the election
a. Publish the ambassador’s work plan of the next 3 months for public discussion 15 days in advance。（Ambassador of last quarter's continuation proposal for public discussion was 7 days ）
Please post on NULS community: https://nuls.community/t/community-fund
b. Designate a council member to initiate a formal proposal and vote. The vote will last for 15 days.（Ambassador of last quarter's continuation proposal for public discussion was 7 days()
c. If you’re elected, create a node and name it (the formation is Country+Ambassador). Set the commission rate to 80%. The NULS Foundation will stake 200,000 NULS tokens in your node.
Duties and Rights of NULS Ambassadors
a. A candidate for the NULS ambassador is required to create a NULS node.
b. Identify with the NULS concepts of values, understand the core knowledge of NULS and respect the members of the NULS community. The election cycle is quarterly and requires a full 3 month commitment. Consider this commitment before running for election. Ambassadors are expected to meet the full term of the quarterly commitment.
c. The appointment of NULS ambassadors is implemented through the proposal. When the support rate of a candidate's proposal over 70%，the proposal will be adopted. When there are a number of ambassadors participated in campaign from the same country and apply for the same quarter’s ambassador, the winner will be the one with the highest support rate among them.
d. Ambassadors are required to publicly display their work report summary to the whole community at the end of each month, and show the development and growth of the community as well as their plan for the next month on the forum. The work report should include expenses for that month.
e. The dismissal of an ambassador: Any node can initiate a vote to dismiss an ambassador. The vote will last for a period of 7 days. If the votes in support the dismissal exceeds 50%, then the ambassador will be dismissed. The ambassador who is dismissed cannot participate in the ambassadors’ election again for 3 months.
f. Each NULS ambassador will be entrusted with 200,000 NULS tokens from the community fund of NULS Foundation. The elected NULS ambassadors can use 80% of the consensus rewards for community building, and the remaining 20% will returned to the community fund.
g. The incumbent ambassadors shall provide a work report about community development of this month, as well as a plan for the next month. The work report should include expenses for that month.
h. Half of all rewards of the ambassador's nodes are rewarded to ambassador(for he needs to pay the node server cost and he shall get the rewards of 20,000 NULS he is staking on this nodes). And the other half must be used as development fund of ambassador for community development.
i.About the resignation of ambassador, if the ambassador is voluntarily resigned or subject to recall by the community,ambassador should return the remaining development fund of ambassador to the community fund.
j.The ambassador is a community contributor. If you need to initiate other community fund applications, please carry them out based on the community fund use and management process.
More details, please read the latest NIP4_NULS Ambassador Campaign Participation Rules.