Hey NULS Fam,
My name is Jay Gatto. In telegram @Vincetore.
I'm somewhat new to the NULS community, having learned of this project in late April, early May. Since discovering it, I have absolutely fallen in love with the mission and the product of the company. Though I am fairly new to the cryptocurrency space (since december 26th, 2017), I have a true belief in the blockchain technology and I see the potential technological revolution it can bring. This is where NULS comes in. With the tech and vision of NULS paired with my proposal for spreading the awareness of the project, NULS can be the front-runner in bring awareness and adoption to enterprises across the globe. I truly believe NULS is the project to get behind and I want to help fulfill the mission of the project.
Synopsis of my proposal:
1) Grow community through meetups, attending conventions/conferences, social media
2) Organize hackathons at Universities and learning institutions to find community developers and potential partnerships for NULS
3) Create a NULS following across the USA, led my community members.
Below is my full proposal. I hope you enjoy.
NULS American Community Manager Action Plan
By Jay Gatto
1) Grow the community of NULS supporters, investors, developers, and possibly partners in the USA
2) Manage the public relations for NULS in the American sector
* Represent NULS, the cryptocurrency space, and blockchain as an ambassador for the growth and adoption of the three.
Going Deeper into each responsibility:
1) Grow the community of NULS supporters and investors (retail and general public)
Methods for achieving this are:
- Attending conferences, conventions, meetups
o 2 per month, 5 major conferences per year (Consensus, Token Fest, etc)
To increase this number as regional managers are hired (Long-term would be each manager attending at minimum, 1/mo)
o Arranging for a NULS booth/setup to be present at each
- Hold meetups before or after each conference/convention attended.
o This is how we recruit the regional managers (see below)
o Offline, fun, social meetups to discuss NULS and all things blockchain
- Recruit 5 regional managers (NW, NE, SE, SW, MW)
o Responsibility: Attending a monthly crypto event in their region and 1 monthly event in their home city
o Possibly compensation
o Longer-term, q2 2019 for these positions to be filled
- Social media Campaign
o Using Instagram/Facebook ads (very inexpensive) to promote meetups and NULS attendance at each event
o Using Instagram influencers possibly (if the right ones are found)
o “NULS America” Facebook group for announcements, events etc.
o Possibly a monthly giveaway for Facebook and Instagram competitions (referral comp)
2) Grow the community of Developers and expand tech
Methods of achieving this:
o Organize hackathons across the USA at universities and learning institutions
Goal: Expand and grow through the problems facing blockchain and increase the capabilities and value of the NULS platform
Goal: Recruit quality developers to join the NULS team
Goal: Spread awareness of blockchain and NULS to the university demographic across America
Goal: Build strong relationships with American universities
- Meet-ups on campuses
o Hosting meetups on university campuses across the USA before and after Hackathons
Benefit: Growing a community of young blockchain enthusiasts
- Host 5, 10, 15, 20 Hackathons across the US in 1 calendar year
o As we hire regional managers, 5 hackathons annually could be the target for each manager to organize
o This would be a 5-year plan as we could look to increase our hackathon count by double each year.
Using Indeed (online recruitment), Meetup (App for hosting and planning events), Instagram, and Facebook ads, I will market, network and promote the events to a centralized and focused demographic.
3) Manage the public relations in the USA sector:
- Be present in Telegram/discord to support the community and newcomers
- Maintain a positive environment for investors
- Be reachable through E-mail for inquiries, discussions, etc.
- Organize an annual NULS convention (starting at 500 community members, Q4 2019)
Community Milestones: Used to measure productivity
1) Attend and have Booth at 10, 25, 50 blockchain conferences (each being a new milestone)
2) 100, 250, 500, 1000 members (Reach 1000 in 1 calendar year, 5000 in second year, 10k in third year)
- Measured by Facebook community, Community forum of some sort?
- Is there a way to track investor location (to find out general area, not specifics)?
- Maybe a poll to track investor demographic?
3) First nationwide NULS conference
- Present new projects being built on the NULS blockchain
- Present new Partnerships
- Future of NULS
- Achievements over year
- Hackathon with bounty
4) Find one partnership or project to build on NULS (Extra challenge for Community Manager)
If I get elected, I will give everything I have to making my proposal reality, achieving the milestones and successfully creating an amazing NULS America team.
Peace, Love, Long it all!