Hi to the Nuls Community,
After 2 weeks of trying in vain to access the community platform probably due to a browser problem, I hope that it is not too late to apply for the ambassador program.
My name is Sebastien Ng, I am based in Mauritius and I would like to apply for the region of Mauritius / Indian Ocean / South and East Africa. I am an entrepreneur from Mauritius and have been investing in crypto for a year now. I started as a passive investor but now aims to be fully involved in the development of the Crypto / Blockchain industry in Mauritius and Africa. As you must surely know, Mauritius, which is already the gateway for multinationals like Huawei, Google etc.. to Africa intends to be the blockchain / crypto hub of Africa. And god knows that Africa needs crypto / blockchain. As research has shown, Africa , along with South america are the best use case for blockchain / crypto as banking penetration is very low but Mobile phone penetration very high.
I found about Nuls about 3 months ago and really believe that Nuls has a bright future. Four friends and I were planning to set up an agent node when I read about the Nuls ambassador program. My friends and I are in various industries such as Textile , IT, Accounting, Investment, Advertising and Retail and we have many business contacts, specially in Mauritius, Madagascar, South Africa and Kenya. We also have many contacts in Hong-Kong / China / Taiwan being of Asian origin but let's start with 1 regions first
My broad plan if ever I am elligible to be a Nuls ambassador would be along these lines:
1) Set up regional social platforms (facebook / twitter / instagram) in french and / or english (as we mauritians are bi lingual)
2) Set up Monthly meet ups Explain Blockchain Basics AND where Nuls fit in that equation. I must emphasize that the explanation should be in VERY simple terms as sometimes explications are so technical and complicated that non IT people easily get lost. The objective of these meet ups would be for the attendees to first understand blockchain and secondly to understand the specificities of the Nuls blockchain, namely the modularity components of Nuls and the Proof of Credit concensus leading to more TPS. The finality of these meet ups would be to encourage and guide new Nuls fans to set up a 2000 nuls stake in their wallet.
3) Attend as many Crypto / Blockchain Conferences , regional and international as possible to promote Nuls.
4) Set up a marketing effort with potential Companies that are exploring the blockchain space and want to get involved but do not now how. For example, a good friend of mine is in charge of new projects at a local telecom firm and they are already exploring blockchain, so the Nuls platform could interest them.
5) I could also help Nuls with overall strategic marketing if needed.
I can ellaborate more on the plan if needed. Thank you for the opportunity to apply for the ambassador program, albeit a bit late...
Sebastien Ng Cheong Tin