December was more active than previous months as the design was finished and communication with Ray and Davi was more efficient.
As you know they are 5 important pieces in Nulstar that must be completed for NULS 2.0 release, I put the current state of each component:
- Service Base Library : ALPHA - It is possible now to build modules and execute them
- Service Controller: ALPHA - The module is able to start other modules and read their configuration file collecting all required parameters
- Service Manager: PRE-ALPHA - A few pieces missing to make this module usable
- Connector: PRE-ALPHA - A few pieces missing to make this module usable
- Updater: DESIGN - This module has finished the design phase
Work for January:
- Update Service Manager to ALPHA state
- Update Connector to ALPHA state
- Start integration with NULS 2.0 modules
We are targetting for end of February for a full ALPHA test version
I know we all are very impatient for new version and the wait will we worth ... we won't dissapoint!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
Lets all make 2019 a spectacular year!