October's Focus was translating all the information available , since there's no point in promoting if there's not enough information available in Spanish when members start researching. In detail
- Translation of the whole website, which we suggested to the team to create a language file so it can be made multi language like a lot of other projects, and I can submit the translation for Spanish. (If doesn't get done, it will still be posted, but on a separate website, which is what I wanted to avoid)
- Translation of guides, tutorials, and articles
- Creation of a spanish community forum , which should be live by the end of the week, where all the information above will be posted. Bounties, projects, and votes will be posted there as well.
Total cost of all the work done is 640 Nuls, including translations, server cost, forum license, etc... (You can see them in the wallet remarks detailed)
Besides the translation ,
I negotiated with the Panama Blockchain Embassy, which we are planning to host an event.
*The total cost of this event will be $2,500 , the cost details will be posted after I'm sure the price can't be lowered more, so the community can decide if we approve or deny it , the node can currently handle that expense
I have a small office at my main location for people interested in buying Nuls ONLY with cash to have some buying pressure. And yes, i'm aware that some people will just come to buy nuls to then exchange it, but it's a start.
*Sadly, to make it sustainable for now, we are charging a 4% fee, and a max order of $3K per person
I'm in discussions with the rector of one of the biggest universities in Panama, to make a competition of Nuls Smart Contracts which will give them extra credit on their grades, besides the prizes that we will offer.
*They won't charge anything to Nuls, since I'm giving them back the favor by helping them in something they needed , non related to Nuls, so it won't cost us anything.
Steem article was published and promoted, which was in #1 in Trending & Hot in ALL TAGS for a great while.
*Costed us nothing, since used personal steem that I had just laying around.
Looking for developers to create random small DAPPs to motivate people to start developing and using it.
Costs us nothing, since the small DAPPs ideas are personal things I want, so using my own funds for this
What to expect soon
- Yellow Paper translation (Whitepaper is already translated)
- Nuls Spanish Community website live
- Full details of the meetup
- A 200-400% increase of members organically with promotions, events and giveaways.
What's in the works
- Planning to implement Chain Factory in Panama offices, starting by one of my small ones that currently have to constantly fight legally for people counterfiting my brand in countries like Honduras, Nicaragua & Colombia. However, it has a long way to go still, but it's in the plans.
- Events in Spain, Panama & Colombia.
- In talks on how we can accept Nuls as a form of payment, inside the legal framework without any problems in Panama.
Currently the node has a balance of
-100 Nuls it was from the initial deposit
- 8.71*23 days = 200 Nuls from my 20K staking.
So the real available balance is 1570 Nuls, before any big spending, it will be posted on the forums for approval.
Open to any questions, suggestions or feedback, posting the Spanish version of the report tomorrow.